Our experience is broad in representing both employers and employees in a range of labour law matters at the CCMA, Industry Bargaining Councils as well as the Labour Court.
We act for a number of labour consultancy companies as well as individuals nationwide and have a significant track record of successful results that we were able to achieve for them.
Contingency fee arrangements are also offered for individuals who cannot afford to pay fees to proceed with their cases. The provision of contingency fee arrangements is dependent on the merits of each and every case and is offered at our sole discretion.
Our labour law services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Representing employees in Unfair Dismissal, Unfair Labour Practice and Unfair Retrenchment matters;
- Chairing of Disciplinary Enquiries for employers;
- Facilitation of Retrenchment processes for employers;
- Representing employers in dealings with Trade Unions;
- Facilitation of Mutual Separations;
- Labour Court Reviews and Statements of Case;
- Contracts of employment as well as all essential industrial relations documentation and frameworks for employers.
Contact us for more on how we can help you with your labour law issues.